Is your child struggling in school?
Perhaps you need to sit and talk with an experienced professional to get some support and direction in parenting. Consultation may be what you need. If you or your child, teen, or college student is struggling in school or college, Amy can help with some of the following:
- Low grades and academic challenges
- Dyslexia and reading difficulties
- Attention-deficit and hyperactivity related problems
- Peer relationship problems
- Anxieties about school performance, stress, perfectionism, and test anxiety
- Discipline problems
She can help you, your child, teen, or college student:
- Identify accommodations that would help them become more successful in the educational environment
- Support you as you access educational accommodations and interventions through 504 or special education services.
- Transition from elementary to middle school to high school to college
- understand 504 and your child’s needs at school
- Understand your rights as a parent at your child’s school
- Understand the RTI process/Child Study Team process
- Understand Special Education and the referral process
Ask a question or request an assessment appointment below.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital